YES!! My favorite! Now I am thinking that is what I want for breakfast! Mouth watering image!
You've got some great shots here, Kim!! Love the s'mores, but the flame and the fence and the Saturday morning shots are terrific!
Yummmm! Looks like it is ready to eat!! What fun!
What's a S'more, looks like an eskimo Pie to me! Don't know these.
I can smell the campfire!
This reminds me of Girl Scout camping days.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YES!! My favorite! Now I am thinking that is what I want for breakfast! Mouth watering image!
You've got some great shots here, Kim!! Love the s'mores, but the flame and the fence and the Saturday morning shots are terrific!
Yummmm! Looks like it is ready to eat!! What fun!
What's a S'more, looks like an eskimo Pie to me! Don't know these.
I can smell the campfire!
This reminds me of Girl Scout camping days.
Post a Comment