Saturday, January 2, 2010

Out with the 365 Challenge and In with 2010 Virtual Photowalk

I only posted about 70% of the 365 photos that was my goal for the 2009 Challenge. Another goal for the challenge was to improve my photography skills and I think I succeeded in that! There's still so much I need to learn but I realize that will take time and lots of practice!

I've joined in the 2010 Virtual Photowalk. (This is not a 365 photo challenge, so I don't have to feel guilty about not posting 365 shots this year.) You can find my new blog here if you want to follow this year's photographic journey!

2 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Why guilt you participated, others joined made one post then Nada, you were there most of the time - That is success, well done.

Anonymous said...

You did well, I really don't understand the way some 365er's are judging themselves, there was no pressure. From the the beginning I took it as do what you can when you can. I'm looking forward to seeing your photographs this year.