Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Starburst Lights!

I was experimenting with the settings on the camera last night to see if I could make the lights on our Christmas tree look like starbursts--it worked! I also got a starburst from the streetlight outside the window.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim~
Just stopped by to welcome you to the challenge. Love your blog and have added it to mine.

Madelaine

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to blogging with you - your new site looks wonderful!! I have linked you to my site. Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

So good to have you with us!

Unknown said...

H Kim, this looks great, I'm glad you are joining in. Now for finding the time to keep up with every one's photos.

Ellen

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Welcome to the challenge, how do you plant a tree inside that grows such lovely bulbs? He He\\Ron