Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Reason for the Season

Someone sent me the link to a video of the song O Holy Night, so I decided to take photos of some reminders of the real reason for the Christmas season that are found on my tree and in my curio cabinet.

The layout is done using Sallie K's scrapbook kit A Ruby Christmas from Digital Design Den. If you're a scrapper, check out the Den for some beautiful kits!

If you're interested in the video, click here.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a blessed 2009!

5 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Great depiction of those elements Kim Love the layout, if you could have incorporated a child's beaming face it would have been superb.

When a child commented on Santa's beard as he passed it tried suggesting that I had a beard too, He angelic "But Santa's is better" blew me away and made the holiday for me.

Ron

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful layout - you truly caught the "spirit" of Christmas!! Very Nice!

Esther said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas as well. Your LO here captured the spirit. Your starburst tree really shines. I have added your blog to mine to follow.

Kim2900 said...

A lovely layout, Kim! You're very talented!

KimR. said...

Thank you all for the comments. I'm excited about blogging with you!