I used to spend hours doing that at the pool (of course, if I tried it now I'd be in the hospital for months LOL)! Great stop the action and incredible blue water!
First time to your blog. Perfect Action Shot. What kids won't do! :D Love the colors as they contrast with each other. And the greenery that ties it all together. The pool is magnificent, not just for its color, but for being. The kids are as brown as berries! Love your pool shots here. Not just this one.
7 comments:
I used to spend hours doing that at the pool (of course, if I tried it now I'd be in the hospital for months LOL)! Great stop the action and incredible blue water!
Kim, this is a great action shot!
Love this series, Kim. You captured the spirit of summer and kids and fun in all three! That pool looks fabulous!
Great capture, the children look like they are having so much fun!
This shot says fun with a capital F! Love the colors and detail. The expression you've caught on the little boy's face is priceless!
Great image!
Cute shot. A good time was had by all.
First time to your blog.
Perfect Action Shot. What kids won't do! :D Love the colors as they contrast with each other. And the greenery that ties it all together. The pool is magnificent, not just for its color, but for being.
The kids are as brown as berries! Love your pool shots here. Not just this one.
Post a Comment