
These are magnetic letters I forgot that I had in a drawer for when young kids are here. I was surprised to find them on the side of my refrigerator a few minutes ago--my husband did this!
Sure made me smile and I immediately thought of this theme!
Happy Independence Day to all of the American BlogMonsters! I guess it's already the 5th of July to those not in the USA, but I hope you had a happy 4th whatever you were doing yesterday. :-)
5 comments:
Happy Independence Day to you to! I like your magnetic letter theme!
So perfect for the theme (and Happy 4th to you too!)!
Fun shot! Yet another reason that those stainless fridges are over rated. Hope you had a good holiday.
Refrigerator magnets!! Now what a clever young man you have!!!
A little late perhaps but same to you!! What a fun image!
Post a Comment