The Glade Creek Grist Mill at Babcock State Park in West Virginia. The creek was too low, so the mill was not turning as it was "empty" of water.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love those old buildings and how they were designed. Too bad the water was too low to get one really great shot! But the photo turned out well, with lots of different textures, colors, designs and great light. I like how you got the stream in the foreground with the mill nestled into the trees. There is just enough sky to make an appearance. :D Good job.
Well, what can I say??? My sister, Iona, is the writer in the family and well on her way to being a fabulous photographer, too. I like this shot because it reminds me of an oil painting I did with the Bob Ross method. Mine didn't turn out that great....
5 comments:
I love those old buildings and how they were designed. Too bad the water was too low to get one really great shot! But the photo turned out well, with lots of different textures, colors, designs and great light. I like how you got the stream in the foreground with the mill nestled into the trees. There is just enough sky to make an appearance. :D Good job.
Well, what can I say??? My sister, Iona, is the writer in the family and well on her way to being a fabulous photographer, too. I like this shot because it reminds me of an oil painting I did with the Bob Ross method. Mine didn't turn out that great....
Love how the stream leads the eyes to the old mill, this is just a beautiful take, a "framer" I would say!
Very peaceful-looking. This would be a great shot to play with in PSE, turning it into a "painting"
I like how the river bed leads your eye to the mill. A beautiful image
Post a Comment