It's been close to 2 months since I last posted and much longer since I've made comments on anyone's blog. I've been away from blogging for lots of reasons, some good (like a vacation to the beach!) and some not so good--like my computer crashing twice and lots of out-of-town work trips. I know I can't catch up and complete all 365 themes, but I'm going to give it a good try!
I'll continue with my series from the Cass Scenic Railroad in West Virginia, with Shay Engine #11:
4 comments:
You can do it Kim!!
Glad you came back, I've missed you! Hang in there! Just do what you can and most of all HAVE FUM with it! :)
I love trains and this series. I'm glad you are back posting too, hope all the computer hassles are behind you.
I'm glad you are back, Kim! I've been in and out sporadically over the past few months, too. It ssems like a LONG stretch until December 31.
Post a Comment