Not the best photo, but I thought today's Hi and Lois was perfect for this theme and for the first "official" photo of my 365 in 2009. It's a whole new year and I'm going to try to "fill 'er up" (fill my blog with 365 photos)!
Happy New Year!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very good first image for the challenge (I like that one too)!! You are off to a great start!
9 comments:
Very good first image for the challenge (I like that one too)!! You are off to a great start!
Nailed it, that is the attitude that will get us all to the end, Fill er Up!
That's a good one! And it explains exactly how I feel about 2009.
A whole year to just to fill with wonderful experiences! :)
That is the perfect image for the first day of the challenge!
I love your new blog and this whole idea of 365 shots is fantastic!
I'm filling the new calendar with all the birthdays, appointments, etc., this afternoon. Great idea!
Karen
Adorable take on it! so funny!!!
Very cute, my friend! Great start to the challenge.
Great image to start the challenge. Very creative!
Post a Comment