It's a beautiful spring-like day and things are starting to turn green--a very welcome change. I was excited about the nice round bokeh I got when shooting this rose bush budding out!
The way Grant described bokeh to me I would say your lens is about 99% spot on for the job, he said the spots should be round and they are so close to round, I think it is a great effect like a multiple star burst, very effective.
6 comments:
The way Grant described bokeh to me I would say your lens is about 99% spot on for the job, he said the spots should be round and they are so close to round, I think it is a great effect like a multiple star burst, very effective.
Just lovely!
LOVE this - perfect bokeh! You are good!
Love the bokeh and the single branch in the foreground.
This is a beautiful composition and I think a perfect example of bokeh.
Beautiful!
Post a Comment