Toys--on a cake! My niece got married last weekend and chose Bride Barbie and GI Joe as a cake topper. Her husband is in the Army.
I got the fun job of getting them to stay on the cake!
What a hoot! Looks like you got them to stay put. Fun shot.
What a man!!! Good job!
Great job making them stick!- beautiful cake
More of a man than Ken so I hear/ Not that should be a fun marriage, what a great start.
Now that was a trick, I am sure! Great cake - love the barbie - GI Joe theme!
It looks like the bride knew how to keep the wedding fun. And the cake looks yummy too...
Fun cake. Nice shot.
FUN FUN FUN...great idea and shot!
Creativity runs in your family! What a fabulous idea for the cake topper! Geat shot of a unique cake!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What a hoot! Looks like you got them to stay put. Fun shot.
What a man!!! Good job!
Great job making them stick!- beautiful cake
More of a man than Ken so I hear/ Not that should be a fun marriage, what a great start.
Now that was a trick, I am sure! Great cake - love the barbie - GI Joe theme!
It looks like the bride knew how to keep the wedding fun. And the cake looks yummy too...
Fun cake. Nice shot.
FUN FUN FUN...great idea and shot!
Creativity runs in your family! What a fabulous idea for the cake topper! Geat shot of a unique cake!
Post a Comment