Kim, Nice cloud picture. Don't you love looking down from above the clouds. Great take on the theme.
Wow, Kim!!! Wow!
Incredible shot - this is gorgeous!
You didn't gey out and have a stroll on that solid bank of clouds, you would have got some interesting altitude shots, beautiful sunrise aspect.
A nice way to end the trip - good capture.
I haven't flown for a while and you are making me want to book a flight! Neat shot!
Good idea for the looking down. I think I'll use that too :-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Kim, Nice cloud picture. Don't you love looking down from above the clouds. Great take on the theme.
Wow, Kim!!! Wow!
Incredible shot - this is gorgeous!
You didn't gey out and have a stroll on that solid bank of clouds, you would have got some interesting altitude shots, beautiful sunrise aspect.
A nice way to end the trip - good capture.
I haven't flown for a while and you are making me want to book a flight! Neat shot!
Good idea for the looking down. I think I'll use that too :-)
Post a Comment