I'm in Florida this week for a conference. I met up with some photo/scrapbooking friends over the weekend and we went to the zoo at Tampa and then Tarpon Springs. This boat was abandoned several years ago and is now past its prime. (I had this post titled abandoned but realized I'd already used that theme!)
8 comments:
I'm so jealous! The sky in this shot is the perfect background for this boat!
Great image, what a boat full of character! Nice catch!
Conference, are you going to stick with that story, Zoo Trip, Fishing Trip - Conference well at least the photography is real (Good).
That's really sad...
Very interesting. Beautiful shot. gorgeous sky.
Past it's prime alright, but fortunately it's sitting there for you to capture in this great photo.
Way past it's prime,but the intricate rigging looks in fine shape, nice shot but it is sad.
I wonder how long a boat like that will sit there?
Post a Comment