What a neat photo and look he is sideways!! Too cute!
Awesome, snow and all!! It must be so interesting to watch.
Oooh! I love this!!!
Wonderfully shot! Amazing for through the window, hope you spring comes soos.
What a cool shot (no pun intended, what with snow and all!). I do love that you can see the snowflakes around him, and it's a great capture!
lol I saw this and thought the theme was upside down - very cute
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a neat photo and look he is sideways!! Too cute!
Awesome, snow and all!! It must be so interesting to watch.
Oooh! I love this!!!
Wonderfully shot! Amazing for through the window, hope you spring comes soos.
What a cool shot (no pun intended, what with snow and all!). I do love that you can see the snowflakes around him, and it's a great capture!
lol I saw this and thought the theme was upside down - very cute
Post a Comment