Very good shot! So lucky those little ones have shelter from the snow! Well done!
I am so jealous, I want them to come for dinner at my house!
Nice assortment of little fellows. You have a real nice shot for the theme!
Wow!! You capture a trio. Fabulous.
gorgeous feathered friends you have! neat shot!
Lovely photo. So nice to have birds in your garden. We have several feeders in our garden too.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very good shot! So lucky those little ones have shelter from the snow! Well done!
I am so jealous, I want them to come for dinner at my house!
Nice assortment of little fellows. You have a real nice shot for the theme!
Wow!! You capture a trio. Fabulous.
gorgeous feathered friends you have! neat shot!
Lovely photo. So nice to have birds in your garden. We have several feeders in our garden too.
Post a Comment