Tuesday, February 24, 2009

44/365, #232: Photograph

These photos were all scanned, printed, and put on display boards for my parents' 50th Anniversary celebration. There are about 350 photos taken in the past 50 years. It's hard to tell the size of the boards, but they are app. 28" x 38". I've been busy and am finally finished! Now I need to get the slideshow done...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Kim! This is amazing! I'm sure your parents are going to treasure this trove of memories you've worked so hard to put together!

Ms Katy said...

Wow! Many hours of work here! What a treasure they will have! Good job!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Okay that was last week, what are you going to do with your spare time this week? Great take for the theme.

Lorri said...

What a wonderful collection of memories! The guests at the anniversary party will have a great time seeing the years in review. Hope the slide show comes out great too!

Chesney said...

I can tell you have some time in that! Your parents will be thrilled! Great picture of photographs!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a project that was! Enjoy the party!

mljrbg said...

It's a lot of work but very rewarding. I'm sure your parents will love it. It's so much fun to see all of the photos together and see the different styles, clothes, hair, etc.

Sunny said...

What a massive undertaking! A superb tribute to your parents! You done good!

Anonymous said...

I am really impressed. What a huge job you have undertaken!

Bo

Candyce said...

WOW what a great job!! Your parents are going to love this!! can you do mine? my parents will be married 50 years in Sept

Anonymous said...

Good on you! That looks great and as has been said a huge amount of work.

DART said...

Awesome! Fabulous job that is going to be enjoyed by all...especially your parents!

Kim said...

They'll be so proud and touched by what you've done for them!