She is so adorable. I'd like to give her a hug!
Your Sister has a beautiful Beaming Smile and enjoys posing for you, beautiful Family Photo.
She's darling. Great shot.
Oh my gosh, this is absolutely adorable - what a gorgeous sister you have! :) I am very partial, I have a shih tzu and a lhaspso apso - they both look just about like your sis! :)
awww can you walk my little terror too? she is very cute
Kim,She is GORGEOUS!
What a cutie. She looks very happy.
What a cute little dog! I'll bet your parents really appreciated this beautiful shot of her.
She is so cute. Nice to have a loyal walking buddie!!
Oh, what a sweetie! She looks like she's smiling for the photo.
Beautiful face!
Well your sister is just too cute! Love the shot!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
She is so adorable. I'd like to give her a hug!
Your Sister has a beautiful Beaming Smile and enjoys posing for you, beautiful Family Photo.
She's darling. Great shot.
Oh my gosh, this is absolutely adorable - what a gorgeous sister you have! :) I am very partial, I have a shih tzu and a lhaspso apso - they both look just about like your sis! :)
awww can you walk my little terror too? she is very cute
Kim,
She is GORGEOUS!
What a cutie. She looks very happy.
What a cute little dog! I'll bet your parents really appreciated this beautiful shot of her.
She is so cute. Nice to have a loyal walking buddie!!
Oh, what a sweetie! She looks like she's smiling for the photo.
Beautiful face!
Well your sister is just too cute! Love the shot!
Post a Comment