Saturday, March 7, 2009

47/365, #211: Oops!


This piece of cake ended up on the table instead of a plate--OOPS!

9 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Easily rectified with just one visit by the cake monster, Cookies Cousin. Beautiful shot of the cake too.

Anonymous said...

Excellent shot for "oops"! What a lovely cake. Hope the dropped piece didn't go to waste!

Chesney said...

Perfect "oops"! Did you throw it on the table on purpose for a photo op! OOPS! LOL

Anonymous said...

I really love the angle of this shot, Kim! Cute idea for the theme!

mljrbg said...

Love it!! That's something I would do!! The cake looks delish.

Anonymous said...

A good Oops shot! Looks yummy - I want that piece!

Anonymous said...

Great "oops"! Cake looks wonderful, too.

terricreates said...

That's always where my cake ladns. Great shot and for the themme too.

Anonymous said...

Oh, all that lovely icing going to waste! But it looks like you had plenty to serve all the guests!