Monday, March 9, 2009

54/365, #282: Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign





Signs of spring after a long winter!
:-) :-)

12 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

You creative little signmaker (Noticer) you wish I had that spark of creativity, don't worry about me though I will just steal your ideas. Great post.

Chesney said...

What a creative take on the theme, and I am with Ron, I wish I would have thought of that!!

mljrbg said...

Awesome idea for this theme. Love your presentation.

BobbieCoughlin said...

Great composition! I love the hopeful signs of spring framed against the barely budding tree.

Lorri said...

Oh, what a nice way to start my day--all that color and the promise of spring! Such a cheerful composition!

Anonymous said...

That is quite the clever interpretation of the theme and your 'signs' are very nicely presented!

Anonymous said...

Very, very nice.

Anonymous said...

VERY unique and creative take on this theme! Beautiful composition & snapshots!

Ms Katy said...

You've been tagged!! Barb tagged me and here is what you do..
•Go to your photo folder on your computer
•Go to the 6th folder of photos
•Go to the sixth picture
•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link them in your blog
I hope you join us in this adventure.

Life Is A Journey said...

Love the photograph! I'm ready for Spring too! As a fellow 365 Photographer, I love checking out your posts and hope you won't mind that you've been TAGGED! It's a great way to get exposure to your blog. So here are the rules:
•Go to your photo folder on your computer
•Go to the 6th folder of photos
•Go to the sixth picture
•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link them in your blog
Hope you are able to play along!
Karen @ www.xtraspecialphotos.blogspot.com

Pennyz Image Inn said...

This is gorgeous. makes me want spring to come even faster...

Candyce said...

Great interpretation of the theme