Sunday, February 15, 2009

41/365, #3: A Movie Title


This is not the best photo (taken with my little purse camera) and I'm sure this movie title has been used by another BlogMonster, but it sure reminds me of that movie.
Although you can't really tell what they are in the photo, the dark specks in the sky are birds! This was taken on 1/31 while sitting in a parking lot waiting for my sister. There had to be millions of these birds, they just kept coming for more than 30 minutes. There were more behind our truck, too. It was kind of scary! Wonder where they were going?

7 comments:

Chesney said...

We are being invaded - awwwwww, beware of the killer birds - LOL! Great picture!

Anonymous said...

That's scary and creepy, nice shot.

DART said...

creepy indeed...definitely fitting the theme though!

Anonymous said...

That is a little unnerving! I can't see a flock of birds like this without thinking of that movie...

Anonymous said...

This is scary and gives me the creeps!!!

Kim said...

My favorite movie revisited!!! Cool shot!

Sunny said...

We have "ribbons" of birds, heading for the country in the morning and toward Dallas in the evening, and they go on and on and on. Must be millions of birds! I think they're starlings, but I'm not sure. It is amazing to see the almost continuous flow, ripple, and wave, of the living ribbon as it crosses the skies! Perfect take on the theme, to be sure!