Tuesday, May 5, 2009

114/365, #192: Musical Instrument


This is my brother tuning his bass. He plays with the Comet Bluegrass All-Stars. They played for Zoo Tunes at the Cincinnati Zoo last week. If you want to hear their music, click on their MySpace page.
(The photo was taken in a parking lot, so I did an extraction and changed the background before adding a frame.)

5 comments:

Chesney said...

Love this, bet your brother will too! Great shot and edits!!

Anonymous said...

I love the music! You have to feel happy when listening to bluegrass. Great shot and well done on the background replacement....

Lorri said...

Great music and a fun shot of your brother! We were supposed to be at Zoo Tunes but got held up in Indiana instead.

Anonymous said...

I love this shot - and you did a great job on the extractions!

Anonymous said...

What a great shot & a1wesome job of switching backgrounds