Beautiful mural. I think the mural project is such a neat idea and a wonderful walk back in history.
Another fabulous mural - the painter does an immaculate job (as does the photographer)! :)
If that is your idea of public transport you have a really good memory. Great shot of the Mural
Nice mural - and it's shame that the station didn't survive. It looks like it was a 30's design treasure.
Look at those two ladies at the bottom! This is very cool - I love this kind of mural! When these buildings were built, they were cutting edge and sorta futuristic. Too bad they get neglected!
I love all of your mural series but this one is my favorite, what a fabulous building.
Such a terrible shame that this building wasn't preserved. It looks like a treasure...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Beautiful mural. I think the mural project is such a neat idea and a wonderful walk back in history.
Another fabulous mural - the painter does an immaculate job (as does the photographer)! :)
If that is your idea of public transport you have a really good memory. Great shot of the Mural
Nice mural - and it's shame that the station didn't survive. It looks like it was a 30's design treasure.
Look at those two ladies at the bottom! This is very cool - I love this kind of mural! When these buildings were built, they were cutting edge and sorta futuristic. Too bad they get neglected!
I love all of your mural series but this one is my favorite, what a fabulous building.
Such a terrible shame that this building wasn't preserved. It looks like a treasure...
Post a Comment