I enjoyed visiting your zoo - thanks for sharing! Bella looks like a little doll - looks like she had fun too!
What a cutie! Nice shot.
Love Bella's soft reflection in the window. Your zoo series was wonderful!
That is a Zoo being used for it's proper purpose, enthralling kids, no politics, love the whole composition of the shot.
Lovely shot with the reflection. The zoo photos were great!
Sweet shot - I wish I had time to comment on each and every photo, but rest assured I've been viewing and enjoying, even if I don't stop to comment.
Bella looks totally captivated! I always look forward to pictures of her!
Isn't she adorable all dressed in pink? I love shots of little ones when they are totally engrossed in something interesting. Lovely shot...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I enjoyed visiting your zoo - thanks for sharing! Bella looks like a little doll - looks like she had fun too!
What a cutie! Nice shot.
Love Bella's soft reflection in the window. Your zoo series was wonderful!
Love Bella's soft reflection in the window. Your zoo series was wonderful!
That is a Zoo being used for it's proper purpose, enthralling kids, no politics, love the whole composition of the shot.
Lovely shot with the reflection. The zoo photos were great!
Sweet shot - I wish I had time to comment on each and every photo, but rest assured I've been viewing and enjoying, even if I don't stop to comment.
Bella looks totally captivated! I always look forward to pictures of her!
Isn't she adorable all dressed in pink? I love shots of little ones when they are totally engrossed in something interesting. Lovely shot...
Post a Comment