Perfect subject--and a very effective use of the technique.
Incredible color and clarity and details - Stunner!
This is a great illustration of the theme and a wonderful close up shot of the flower. I would almost expect to feel the soft fuzzy center of the flower if I touched the image!
Nice effect with the detail of the yellow.
Great job! Flowers are a perfect subject for close crops. I often crop way too closely in camera but I think you've got it just right.
Your crop is very effective. This is a great picture.
Tack sharp and well-done!
Wow! This is impressive! The white and yellow are wonderful and the shot is so crisp!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Perfect subject--and a very effective use of the technique.
Incredible color and clarity and details - Stunner!
This is a great illustration of the theme and a wonderful close up shot of the flower. I would almost expect to feel the soft fuzzy center of the flower if I touched the image!
Nice effect with the detail of the yellow.
Nice effect with the detail of the yellow.
Great job! Flowers are a perfect subject for close crops. I often crop way too closely in camera but I think you've got it just right.
Your crop is very effective. This is a great picture.
Tack sharp and well-done!
Wow! This is impressive! The white and yellow are wonderful and the shot is so crisp!!!
Post a Comment