I just had a great thought, maybe all of the WoW Systers could be introduced to this Feline Friend, One at a Time though, don't want the cat to have an upset tummy, great shot thanks for the idea.
Oh, it looks like he is growling because he wants to play! What a cute kitty cat!! :)
Good thing you kept your distance!! Nice shot.
I've never seen a white lion before - very cool!!
He actually looks like he's nodding off! lol He's beautiful....great shot!
He does look rather benign in this shot. I bet that roar was really something, though! Great capture, Kim...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I just had a great thought, maybe all of the WoW Systers could be introduced to this Feline Friend, One at a Time though, don't want the cat to have an upset tummy, great shot thanks for the idea.
Oh, it looks like he is growling because he wants to play! What a cute kitty cat!! :)
Good thing you kept your distance!! Nice shot.
I've never seen a white lion before - very cool!!
He actually looks like he's nodding off! lol He's beautiful....great shot!
He does look rather benign in this shot. I bet that roar was really something, though! Great capture, Kim...
Post a Comment