Sunday, May 31, 2009

151/365, #338: Triangle


I'm sure our neighbors wondered why I was on a ladder taking a pic of this pot of flowers! The things we will do for a shot...
This triangle-shaped trellis has a couple black-eyed susan vines growing on it. I can already tell that the vines are going to crowd out the verbena that I also planted in the pot. I'll need to replant them soon.

6 comments:

Chesney said...

Great find, I am sure your neighbors think you are weird! LOL

Madelaine said...

Super shot and creative interpretation! Looks like you have a green thumb!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but you got a great shot!!!

Anonymous said...

Well seen and shot. Happily you didn't get the theme 'oops' too

mljrbg said...

If they think you are weird they just don't understand the importance of these things!! You efforts were well worth it. Great shot.

DART said...

clever of you to think of taking this shot...well done!