You must have had a good time at the zoo. These photos are fantastic!
What are the chances of this...we both posted a repeating pattern today. Your's is much prettier than mine. Isn't he a gorgeous bird?
I'm so jealous, Kim! This is a great shot and a great take on the theme!
Lucky you were there at just the right time. This doesn't happen too often. great shot.
Great timing - I still have not gotten one of these! Awesome!
This is gorgeous & a very creative interpretation. Lucky you to have been able to photograph that!
Fabulous! He looks enormous with his feathers spread out like this. You captured him perfectly...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You must have had a good time at the zoo. These photos are fantastic!
What are the chances of this...we both posted a repeating pattern today. Your's is much prettier than mine. Isn't he a gorgeous bird?
I'm so jealous, Kim! This is a great shot and a great take on the theme!
Lucky you were there at just the right time. This doesn't happen too often. great shot.
Great timing - I still have not gotten one of these! Awesome!
This is gorgeous & a very creative interpretation. Lucky you to have been able to photograph that!
Fabulous! He looks enormous with his feathers spread out like this. You captured him perfectly...
Post a Comment