One more shot of the peonies blooming at my inlaws' home. I added the photo of Bella using a tut from PET by Wendy Williams. Fairy brushes are also from Wendy and the swirl border is made from brushes from Obsidian Dawn.
Bella Maria and Tinker Bella all at the one time I hope you help her remember when she had this magical ride! As she grows older it should be a photo and a real memory, that she can keep - For Ever Ever Land.
So cute! All the elements work so well together. And it is a really nice shot to start with. My daughter was fairy obsessed when she was little - I have a soft spot for the magical creatures still....
8 comments:
Kim, this is magical! I love it and I am sure Bella will too! Beautiful work!!!
This is really precious. It all comes together very well. You need to frame this one.
What a sweet shot! You really did an amazing job on this!
Bella Maria and Tinker Bella all at the one time I hope you help her remember when she had this magical ride! As she grows older it should be a photo and a real memory, that she can keep - For Ever Ever Land.
So cute! All the elements work so well together. And it is a really nice shot to start with. My daughter was fairy obsessed when she was little - I have a soft spot for the magical creatures still....
This is just adorable, Kim! Great picture and great job on the tutorial!
This is wonderful! A little fairy princess! Great job!
wonderful work...magical indeed!
Post a Comment