
My next series of photos are of the Portsmouth Murals in Ohio where I grew up. My DSLR battery was dead when we got there, so I used the little camera I carry in my purse.
This is one of my favorites. This mural shows a modern-day twilight scene of downtown Portsmouth as seen from the Kentucky side of the Ohio River. Featured is the U.S. Grant Bridge connecting with lower Chillicothe Street.
Click to see more detail.
6 comments:
That is a beauiful picture - WOW!!
The murals are an outstanding project. One could get caught up in looking at the incredible detail and forget to go to the next one.
Amazingly detailed mural and your photo brings out all the detail. I look forward to seeing more...
At first, I didn't realize it was a mural. What an amazing shot!
I didn't realize it was a mural either! Great view, great mural and great shot!!!
You took all of these shots with your point and shoot????? Wow!
Post a Comment