Friday, May 29, 2009

147/365, #78: Distorted



I got home from a 3-day work trip today and my husband told me to get my camera and come outside with him. This snake skin was on our front sidewalk. Of course, I thought it looked 6 or 7 feet long! (He said it's just about 4 1/2.)

I really don't want to see the snake, I hope it shed its skin and slithered to someone else's yard!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Kim!!! I would be wondering where the REST of the snake is!!!!! Great capture!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Don't forget Kim, SOME snakes can't talk and they just bite you to say HELLO! LOL

Anonymous said...

Yipes! I guess it was nice of your husband to save it for you...

Chesney said...

Yech, Yech , Yech, NIGHTMARES!! :)

mljrbg said...

Not a fun thing to come home to!! Hope he has found somewhere else to explore!!

Clara said...

Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Creepy! I don't think I'd sleep very well not knowing the whereabouts of the owner of that skin!

DART said...

*shudder* I'd be sleeping with one eye open until that sucker was found.