So beautiful - love the perspective here!
I like the way you've included the buds in the frame and the perspective, as Tammy said, is fantastic!
This is gorgeous! Love how you shot the daisy from the back with that gorgeous sky! Beautiful!
Good choice for the theme!! Love this shot!
Wonderful perspective. It looks super when enlarged! The colors are super.
Very pretty! This looks like the wallpaper photo on the new cellphone I just got! (Now I know what kind of flower it is!)
I love your perspective and the buds standing tall to take the older flowers place. Lovely selective focus too.
This is a real nice shot, simple and attractive.
Beautiful shot. Love the perspective.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
So beautiful - love the perspective here!
I like the way you've included the buds in the frame and the perspective, as Tammy said, is fantastic!
This is gorgeous! Love how you shot the daisy from the back with that gorgeous sky! Beautiful!
Good choice for the theme!! Love this shot!
Wonderful perspective. It looks super when enlarged! The colors are super.
Very pretty! This looks like the wallpaper photo on the new cellphone I just got! (Now I know what kind of flower it is!)
I love your perspective and the buds standing tall to take the older flowers place. Lovely selective focus too.
This is a real nice shot, simple and attractive.
Beautiful shot. Love the perspective.
Post a Comment