
No, not a bad shot but a foggy morning!
Click for larger view.
When we woke up and it was so foggy out, I told my husband that I needed to get a shot for the "vapor" theme. I looked out and saw this Eastern Bluebird sitting on top of the trellis with my black-eyed susan vines and grabbed the camera. This is a favorite resting spot for the bluebirds (we have a nesting box for them on the fence directly below this pot so you can't see it in the photo). I love seeing them there but don't like the mess they create on the vines. (You know what the mess is, right? ;-))
The inset is a shot I got of just the top of the trellis, cropped of course.
8 comments:
Nice shots of the bluebird in the fog.
Great picture. I love the bluebird.
Fabulous!! Great composition and the fog adds another element to it.
The vapor is great but that bluebird is magnificent! Fabulous capture!
What a pretty little bird, and a very nice shot indeed.
Cathy
I love everything about this photo!
So cool that you were able to catch that bird! Love the pop of color of the flowers!
How nice that the flowers are so complimentary to that bluebird, great shot. What else but the challenge would make us wake up raring to shoot fog?
Post a Comment