Sunday, June 21, 2009

172/365, #142: Haphazard


I was trying to get a shot of a butterfly on these flowers yesterday, but the butterfly wouldn't cooperate!  Then I noticed how pretty the flowers looked against the blue of the pool.

Notice how the flowers are tall, short, straight, tilted--haphazard!

9 comments:

Kim said...

Great idea for the theme! And haphazard is nature's way! More interesting this way!

Chesney said...

Wow, spectacular!!

Esther said...

Hey, there is a white one in there, too! Now that IS haphazard. You are right about how yellow stands out against that blue. Too bad about the butterfly. I saw one flit past my bedroom window and by the time I got out the back door he was GONE! The nerve of the fellow!

Anonymous said...

The yellow on blue is so beautiful you don't miss the butterfly!

Madelaine said...

Love the composition and perspective & that bokeh is AWESOME! Fabulous!!

Debra said...

Lovely shot! Love the colors

Anonymous said...

Awesome shot with perfect colors. I don't miss that butterfly in the picture.

Anonymous said...

You were right - the pool makes a wonderful background for this shot. Clever idea of this theme, Kim! Great shot!

Clara said...

Beautiful pictures. Love the yellow daisies and the deep blue.