Monday, June 8, 2009

159/365, #7: Accessories


This is my "niece" at her dance recital Saturday evening.  Not the best quality photo, but the theater was dark!

Her accessories included sequined armbands, a tutu, and ballet shoes. 
More to come...

6 comments:

Chesney said...

Adorable, love that tutu!! I used to teach ballet, jazz & tap in college and I love these little recital pictures!

Esther said...

Your niece looks so graceful! She also looks like she is enjoying herself. This is an important part of growing up.

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

It isn't the picture quality that counts, it's the fact that you captured a STAR being born. The smile is the cutest thing I have seen in weeks, anywhere. Great Job.

mljrbg said...

So cute!! She looks like she loves being a ballerina!!

Anonymous said...

Look at that face! Is she happy and excited or what??? Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I remember those days. She looks so delighted.