Ah HAH!!!! This is was you posted in the DSDI forum!!!!! Busted!!!Great shot of the hummingbird!!
With that much speed, no wonder their wings Hummmmm. Great Shot - So fast!
Wow, I can feel the wind from his wings! Wonderful catch!
Aren't they wonderful creatures! Good image for motion!
Perfect picture for the theme! Great catch!
Great catch indeed, so tiny and so very fast. Well done!
Wonderful shot. I wish that I could get a shot of a hummingbird.
Great catch and great for the theme.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ah HAH!!!! This is was you posted in the DSDI forum!!!!! Busted!!!
Great shot of the hummingbird!!
With that much speed, no wonder their wings Hummmmm. Great Shot - So fast!
Wow, I can feel the wind from his wings! Wonderful catch!
Aren't they wonderful creatures! Good image for motion!
Perfect picture for the theme! Great catch!
Great catch indeed, so tiny and so very fast. Well done!
Wonderful shot. I wish that I could get a shot of a hummingbird.
Great catch and great for the theme.
Post a Comment