This is a beautiful shot. I love flowers pictures and the lighting here is great. Good job
Picture perfect, you caught the tilt and the lighting brilliantly!
Love the light reflecting on the petals!
The flower in the background almost looks like a reflection. Nice shot!
A really lovely shot! I like the subdued color and the repetition of shapes. I think I'd frame that one!
Beautiful! I like the lightning and how the flower in the back looks like a reflection. I also like the dash of dark purple in the background. /Viktoria
Great focus here, Kim, and I like the way you've used the theme.
I like the subtle glow of the flower against the dark background.
I can just echo what's been said, I love this.
BEAUTIFUL! Love the light focused on the tilted flower with the very dark background. Fabulous!
Absolutely beautiful. Perfect in every way.
Awesome!!
Beautiful, Kim! I love the contrast against the dark background.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
This is a beautiful shot. I love flowers pictures and the lighting here is great. Good job
Picture perfect, you caught the tilt and the lighting brilliantly!
Love the light reflecting on the petals!
The flower in the background almost looks like a reflection. Nice shot!
A really lovely shot! I like the subdued color and the repetition of shapes. I think I'd frame that one!
Beautiful! I like the lightning and how the flower in the back looks like a reflection. I also like the dash of dark purple in the background. /Viktoria
Great focus here, Kim, and I like the way you've used the theme.
I like the subtle glow of the flower against the dark background.
I can just echo what's been said, I love this.
BEAUTIFUL! Love the light focused on the tilted flower with the very dark background. Fabulous!
Absolutely beautiful. Perfect in every way.
Awesome!!
Beautiful, Kim! I love the contrast against the dark background.
Post a Comment