Wednesday, June 17, 2009

168/365, #1: One Hundred

Okay, so I really didn't count all of the little flowers on this hydrangea, but there must be 100 there! :-)  And at almost the half-way point of the year, it's getting harder to find just the right photos for the themes without getting more creative!

8 comments:

Chesney said...

I love these and you picked up the color nicely - that is a hard color for digitals!

DART said...

Works for me! One of my fav flowers...turned out beautifully!

Ms Katy said...

One of my favorite flowers too! Beautiful shot!! I was glad to read that someone else is having trouble finding shots for the themes at this point!

Anonymous said...

So, when you get your exact count, come back and tell us how many it REALLY was!!! LOL!!

Love the color - very crisp shot!

Anonymous said...

Lovely shot, so crisp. I'm sure the themes will be getting more and more stretched as the year goes along.

Anonymous said...

Lovely shot, the color is perfect and it is so sharp. I'm sure the themes will be getting more and more stretched as the year goes on.

Anonymous said...

Got to be at least 100 petals - and I love the blue color in this photo! And it's time to start really stretching the meaning of the themes at this point in the year. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love hydrangea and especially this color. Beautiful!