It took me a few seconds to zoom into him and oooooooooo, yech! Great picture though.
Nice captured, even if the picture makes me go *iiick*! :D
Great shot Kim! I love the click to enlarge thing. You'll have to teach me how to do it so I can do it on my blog.
I think you win the best photo for this theme so far! Yikes....you got THAT close??? You're a brave woman!EXCELLENT shot!
This jewel on legs is something I have never seen before. The color of his body is fabulous. I don't mind spiders, we give them houseroom or carry them out into the yard. Takes care of our flies!
ohh nice capture
Spiders f-r-e-a-k me out, so I didn't zoom in; but I could still tell it was a great shot. Even from all the way over here! ;-)
Soooo cool! Hope you didn't have to get TOO close!!!
A wonderful shot with great DOF, they are such unlikely looking creatures.
Very cool shot! Great "legs"!!!
Great shot, Kim. He's a little comical, much like an illustration in a children's book.
Cool shot.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
It took me a few seconds to zoom into him and oooooooooo, yech! Great picture though.
Nice captured, even if the picture makes me go *iiick*! :D
Great shot Kim! I love the click to enlarge thing. You'll have to teach me how to do it so I can do it on my blog.
I think you win the best photo for this theme so far! Yikes....you got THAT close??? You're a brave woman!
EXCELLENT shot!
This jewel on legs is something I have never seen before. The color of his body is fabulous. I don't mind spiders, we give them houseroom or carry them out into the yard. Takes care of our flies!
ohh nice capture
Spiders f-r-e-a-k me out, so I didn't zoom in; but I could still tell it was a great shot. Even from all the way over here! ;-)
Soooo cool! Hope you didn't have to get TOO close!!!
A wonderful shot with great DOF, they are such unlikely looking creatures.
Very cool shot! Great "legs"!!!
Great shot, Kim. He's a little comical, much like an illustration in a children's book.
Cool shot.
Post a Comment