But I am sure it will open soon! Another beautiful take, love that slightly blurred background - NICE!
Love the detail in this, Kim! Spendid!
Great detail, and a good take on the theme.
Sure is closed. Perfect picture for the theme and very beautiful.
I love the hairs on the stem, a closed bud holds so much promise. (sorry for the double comments below.)
Nice shot. Nice detail and focus
Very pretty shot...nice bokeh. The bud looks like a little closed fist trying to protect a hidden treasure!
I love closed blossoms and this is a really pretty example.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
But I am sure it will open soon! Another beautiful take, love that slightly blurred background - NICE!
Love the detail in this, Kim! Spendid!
Great detail, and a good take on the theme.
Sure is closed. Perfect picture for the theme and very beautiful.
I love the hairs on the stem, a closed bud holds so much promise. (sorry for the double comments below.)
Nice shot. Nice detail and focus
Very pretty shot...nice bokeh. The bud looks like a little closed fist trying to protect a hidden treasure!
I love closed blossoms and this is a really pretty example.
Post a Comment