Great photo for the theme. Lovely angle, great colors and yeah, that's one hairy stem. :)
Incredible details on this, at first I thought that hair was on my legs LOL!! LOVE this!
Hmmmm....this could also be bokeh and backlighting...but hairy is just right!
Lovely lighting and the angle is great!
Well, there sure is! Great bokeh, too!
The vivid yellow is stunning against that soft black backgound. Having the flowers off center is very effective, too.
Beautiful! Perfect contrast between the flower and the background makes all the hair really stand out.
See!!! I TOLD you it was hair!!! Love the detail!
This is a great shot, and a great use of the theme. I think I just might borrow the concept--I don't take too many portraits.
The bokeh is wonderful here.
Why didn't I think of that? Perfect for the theme - and really nice bokeh on that dark background.
What purpose does that hair serve, I wonder? In any case, it's a great way to represent the theme and a sweet photo.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Great photo for the theme. Lovely angle, great colors and yeah, that's one hairy stem. :)
Incredible details on this, at first I thought that hair was on my legs LOL!! LOVE this!
Hmmmm....this could also be bokeh and backlighting...but hairy is just right!
Lovely lighting and the angle is great!
Well, there sure is! Great bokeh, too!
The vivid yellow is stunning against that soft black backgound. Having the flowers off center is very effective, too.
Beautiful! Perfect contrast between the flower and the background makes all the hair really stand out.
See!!! I TOLD you it was hair!!! Love the detail!
This is a great shot, and a great use of the theme. I think I just might borrow the concept--I don't take too many portraits.
The bokeh is wonderful here.
Why didn't I think of that? Perfect for the theme - and really nice bokeh on that dark background.
What purpose does that hair serve, I wonder? In any case, it's a great way to represent the theme and a sweet photo.
Post a Comment