I can't wait to see it in full bloom - everything is so rich in color now the photos are so nice to look at
Such a nice photo - I like the composition. Well done!
Beautiful Kim! I hope you can get a hummingbird too, those are my favorites!
Wow! Great macro and tack sharp, too! Well done!
Great idea for the theme! Love the yellow in the middle of all that green!
Your close up work is so well done, Kim!
Lovely shot with lots of nice detail.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I can't wait to see it in full bloom - everything is so rich in color now the photos are so nice to look at
Such a nice photo - I like the composition. Well done!
Beautiful Kim! I hope you can get a hummingbird too, those are my favorites!
Wow! Great macro and tack sharp, too! Well done!
Great idea for the theme! Love the yellow in the middle of all that green!
Your close up work is so well done, Kim!
Lovely shot with lots of nice detail.
Post a Comment