My "nieces"--A pair of one-year-old girls, cakes, bows... Aren't they adorable?I shot this pic in low light and had to do a LOT of post-processing. :-( I am going to learn to use my Speedlight this year, I am going to learn to use my Speedlight this year, I am going... You get the idea!
11 comments:
Excellent shot along with whatever post-processing you did - it made for a great birthday portrait! How could you do better than those little cuties for the "Pair of" theme?
I wish we could throw ourselves into a cake like that, but I would have been tempted by Angel, Devil theme, I smell strong potential for some hearty mischief in those two!
So cute!! Lots of pairs in this one!!
They are too cute, Kim! I'm sure you could do many more themes from pics of these two.
Classic toddler! It expresses all the energy and mischief of a one year old.
So this is a "smash the cake"! Well, whatever you did, it came our really, really well! Can't wait to see your LO's!
This is one of the cutest pairs I've seen in a long time! Love the birthday picture - you did a great job!
Whatever you did for post-processing works wonderfully! A fun picture nd one to treasure...
Kim, this is PERFECT! Dave is looking over my shoulder and laughing, too. We love it!
absolutely adorable! look at that fun!!!
How cute is this pair, lucky you!
Post a Comment