
This house is at the end of our street. I heard the sirens yesterday and looked out and saw all of this smoke! So of course I got my camera out. Luckily, it was just an outbuilding behind the house and not the house that was on fire. I wish all of the power lines weren't in the photo.
5 comments:
Down under we have barbeques that get the same reaction, especially if I am cooking, The Gods must be appeased with burnt offerings I always explain.
Not good, I am glad everyone was ok, way to be there with your camera!
Nice photojournalism Kim and you didn't even have to leave your neighborhood!
Glad it wasn't the house and good job remembering the theme!
great job, fire is a scary thing especially if its close to you and yours. Glad all is well, but you got a good picture.
Post a Comment