I think this is the 3rd photo I've posted of this tree in our yard--yes, there are other trees! (This one is just my favorite.)I took this yesterday, after 4" of snow, about 1/2" of ice, rain, and then more snow on top of all of that. It makes for beautiful scenery but is not so great on the roads and the power lines.
I'll add more about our winter weather soon.
8 comments:
Yipes! I love that tree too and hope no major branches were harmed.
The other day I saw a Triffid and now The Kraken Wakes, that John Whindum Knew his stuff.
Hope your tree is ok - he looks very weighted down! Beautiful though!
Great photo! Puts all those artificially flocked Christmas trees to shame, doesn't it!
It is a great shaped tree and the poor thing looks like it will be glad to see some spring.
Oh, it looks so cold! Lovely shot of the snow!
so very pretty!
This shot makes me shiver!
Post a Comment