Friday, January 23, 2009

22/365, #269: Sculpture

Across the street from Central Park is one of our local hospitals, King's Daughters Medical Center. This sculpture is in front of the Dr. Richard E. Paulus Heart and Vascular Center. (Yes, that's ice at the bottom of the sculpture!)

The insert shows the plaque that reads:
Trinity
May 11, 2006
Any configuration containing three elements
Faith: Father Son Holy Spirit
Family: Father Mother Child
Time: Past Present Future
Color: Red Blue Yellow
Elements: Gas Solid Liquid
Trinity
Sculptor, Sam McKinney

4 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

The theory won't hold Water, Steam, Ice?? Hang on I have to rethink this.

jo said...

I love the sculpture! It fits the location so well.

terricreates said...

Love the sculpture. they will be sorry they let the ice in there. Bet its cool when the water is running free. Great shot.

Chesney said...

Really cool sculpture! I'm w/ Terri - I want to see it with the water running (could be months though)! Great job photographing it!