Well, that is cool! I've seen a lot of ice, but don't think I've seen that before...
very interesting perspective, it really makes you look at it and try to figure it out. That is what photos are all about. Great job.
This is really awesome, hard to find "abstract" in nature and you nailed it! Really a great image!!
I thought the ice was cement at first.
Very nice capture.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Well, that is cool! I've seen a lot of ice, but don't think I've seen that before...
very interesting perspective, it really makes you look at it and try to figure it out. That is what photos are all about. Great job.
This is really awesome, hard to find "abstract" in nature and you nailed it! Really a great image!!
I thought the ice was cement at first.
Very nice capture.
Post a Comment