beautiful shaped building, but I sure wouldn't want to clean all those windows!
Yeah, Yeah great photo but that is Futuristic - No Patients!
Cool building - it looks a bit like our local baseball stadium. I like all the colors your image captured...
Kinda looks like it comes straight from "The Jetson's" cartoon! :)
Cool building - nice shapes and the light fills the facade with a rainbow of colors. I like the name of your Medical Center, too.
Beautiful building and I like the lighting.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
beautiful shaped building, but I sure wouldn't want to clean all those windows!
Yeah, Yeah great photo but that is Futuristic - No Patients!
Cool building - it looks a bit like our local baseball stadium. I like all the colors your image captured...
Kinda looks like it comes straight from "The Jetson's" cartoon! :)
Cool building - nice shapes and the light fills the facade with a rainbow of colors. I like the name of your Medical Center, too.
Beautiful building and I like the lighting.
Post a Comment