To me, this picture exemplifies winter.
Very good catch to be so close to that nest. Great detail and the snow adds to the surprise.
Nice take on the theme... I agree, the snow adds that little something.
what a neat picture! I love how busy it is while still keeping simple! very nice indeed!
The empty nest, the snow, the color - all add up to a great photo.Karen
You're too cute! How did you find this? It feels so much like winter it makes me shiver! Well done!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
To me, this picture exemplifies winter.
Very good catch to be so close to that nest. Great detail and the snow adds to the surprise.
Nice take on the theme... I agree, the snow adds that little something.
what a neat picture! I love how busy it is while still keeping simple! very nice indeed!
The empty nest, the snow, the color - all add up to a great photo.
Karen
You're too cute! How did you find this? It feels so much like winter it makes me shiver! Well done!
Post a Comment