I've had this angel for about 18 years, she was given to me by my late aunt so holds a special place in my heart. Even though her dress has poinsettias on it, she stays in my dining room throughout the year.
I have an angel very simular that my grandma made me, she is a christmas angel also and stays out year round. Nice to have that closeness there. Love your angel!
6 comments:
Isn't it wonderful when an object that we possess can bring us such strong happy memories - nice job (and I love her dress)
Sooo very special. You have a great photo. I'd keep her out all year too!
Well this is just sweet! Lot's of good memories and I can see why you'd what it around all the time!
Awww....this is a beautiful angel. I have an angel, too, but it was put away with the other Christmas decor. I will photograph it next year.
That's really sweet!
I have an angel very simular that my grandma made me, she is a christmas angel also and stays out year round. Nice to have that closeness there. Love your angel!
Post a Comment