I have no idea but it's a swell shot,ice is tricky. Tiny submarines coming up for air?
Who knows, but you made a great find! Nice picture of ice!
Have a look around, if you see any liferafts with the word Titanic on them, I think I know what happened.
I think you need a zamboni!
Perhaps similar to ice spikes:http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/snowcrystals/icespikes/icespikes.htmWhere water it pushed up through a hole in the ice and then freezes creating the mound.Nice shots. I especially like the leaf image.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I have no idea but it's a swell shot,ice is tricky. Tiny submarines coming up for air?
Who knows, but you made a great find! Nice picture of ice!
Have a look around, if you see any liferafts with the word Titanic on them, I think I know what happened.
I think you need a zamboni!
Perhaps similar to ice spikes:
http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/snowcrystals/icespikes/icespikes.htm
Where water it pushed up through a hole in the ice and then freezes creating the mound.
Nice shots. I especially like the leaf image.
Post a Comment